At The Grove over our period of closure we have used this time to get ready for reopening, introducing measures to keep both our team and our customers safe. Our team has been trained and our premises deep cleaned, processes put in place all to ensure your safety whilst maintaining the Grove’s atmosphere, soul and spirit!
Attached is a summary of some of the changes we have made on site to our already high quality, clean and safe pub.
We appreciate you may be anxious to return to our site, however please be patient with us and let us know if you feel we can improve in any way – the team are here to help!
Thank you for supporting our local, our team and our beautiful pub – we cannot wait to greet you.
Nina and Team Grove.
In House Rules
Thank you for taking the time to come and join us today, we hope you have a fantastic time with us. We would be grateful if you could work with us to ensure your own safety and that of other customers and team members alike by adhering to the following rules:
- Visit our pub only if you are free from coronavirus symptoms
- Please use the sanitisers provided for you on arrival and throughout your visit
- Please maintain social distancing – respecting one and others personal space at all times
- Please observe all signage, which is present to achieve safety for all
- Please refrain from repositioning the seating, benches and tables, they have been carefully positioned to achieve social distancing
- Please keep children seated and supervised, including during toilet visits
- Please place food and beverage orders at the designated order points
- Please stand on the floor markers whilst waiting to be served
- Please use contactless card payments wherever possible
- Please do not leave your table for any other reason other than using the toilet
- If you are consuming drinks only please order at the bar queuing appropriately on the markers
- Cutlery and condiments will be brought to you – if further cutlery and condiments are required please ask a member of staff please do not help yourself
- The rear garden is now a no smoking area
We thank you for visiting us and helping us to maintain safety through out your visit with us.
Monday to Sunday Opening Hours 12pm to 3pm and 5pm to 10pm
In House Food Service Hours 12pm to 2:30pm and 5pm to 8pm
Takeaway Food service hours 12pm to 2:30pm and 5pm to 8pm
- Please only visit the pub if you are free from coronavirus symptoms
- All patrons (other than takeaway collections) are to enter through the main entrance only
- For takeaway collections please wait by our takeaway hatch in the designated area
- At all times follow signage and instructions from staff to include sanitising at appropriate stations throughout the pub and maintaining social distancing
- A maximum of two households or support bubbles can sit on one table as per guidelines
- A maximum of 6 guests per table
- Booking is heavily advised – we will seat walk ins where possible however NHS data will be taken and we cannot guarantee entry if we are at capacity
- Please arrive at the agreed booking time so we can provide both yourselves and our staff a safe environment
- Bookings for garden tables are weather dependant, and in inclement weather we will do our best to accommodate you inside however this cannot be guaranteed and we suggest calling ahead to ensure this is possible
- For drinkers we do not necessarily require a booking however when you arrive please enter through the bottom bar and await a member of staff to give you directions to a drinking table where required. Unfortunately we may not be able to accommodate you on every occasion we will do our very best
- Should our drinkers wish to sit outside our front picnic benches will be a designated area for drinking only
- Guests are not permitted to stand or sit at the bar.
- To order drinks please come to the bar
- To order food full table service is in operation throughout our trading areas
- The lead patron for all visits will be required to provide a name, telephone number and postcode to support the NHS Track and Trace initiative
Please note that our opening hours are subject to change, if you are planning a late night drink with us please call ahead.